- The parts are a just a framework. Let the kids explore how to create the sounds in measures 4-6.
- The second note “A” in the melody sounds bent to me so not quite A and not quite Ab.
- I used the games they play in the show, but wouldn’t it be fun to let your classes create their own B section with their favorite games.
- This is not the original key so you could play around with other tonalities.
- The vocal part can easily be played on the recorder. Mmm…
- The melody is really popular on TikTok right now but might not work at some schools. Discretion advised.
If you are subscribed to my blog you can receive a PDF copy of Cephalopod Games! Just drop me a comment below and let me know if you’d like one.